GOLFMKV

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
With this virtual dyno coupled with your 60-130 either your horsepower is higher or mine is overstated. Jersey Drew was running 8.5 or so at 520 whp? Maybe it is a MT vs DSG thing.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I think it's a data sampling issue with Eurodyne. If I cut off data to like 6700ish it shows another 10ishwhp at 6500rpm.

If I cut it off like right here:

https://datazap.me/u/diggs24/log-1635698320?log=0&data=1-3-4&mark=37

It shows 456whp@6500

The drop in boost surely hurting performance and I know I've gotten it to hold 30psi at 6500+ vs the 29psi it's showing here so probably making in the 460whp range up top now. Haven't messed with it enough to figure out why it won't close the WG further to hit my boost target of 32psi.

As for the discrepancy on your time vs power it could be a number of things, most notably you guys eating ham sandwiches at your shifts. ;)

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Perhaps or maybe my car actually weighs less than the stock weight I put in. I gotta weigh this thing to find out.
20200721_155110.jpg

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
With this virtual dyno coupled with your 60-130 either your horsepower is higher or mine is overstated. Jersey Drew was running 8.5 or so at 520 whp? Maybe it is a MT vs DSG thing.
I believe so but two factors go into that time. 1. It was on a conservative tune, according to Ed and 2. I have a MT. DSG will always have better times on less power/boost than us manual drivers. It wasn't until I bitched to Ed about turning it up with my tune that I was able to get a 7.4.