GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detailer/Paint Correction in NJ

acoustic_

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Looking for a great detailer that could do a paint correction, do some touch-ups for me, and likely get a ceramic coat done.

I'm near Burlington township, 08010, near the Bristol Bridge. Going to PA is an option too since I'm so close.

Appreciate the help!

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
google maps shows a plethora of detailers in your area....are you looking for a specific brand of ceramic coating? or just "a" ceramic coating? Whichever is the case a pick a few with good reviews and make a couple of phone calls...whoever has availability. Overall price is going to be influenced by how bad your paint condition is.

acoustic_

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
google maps shows a plethora of detailers in your area....are you looking for a specific brand of ceramic coating? or just "a" ceramic coating? Whichever is the case a pick a few with good reviews and make a couple of phone calls...whoever has availability. Overall price is going to be influenced by how bad your paint condition is.

Figured I'd ask around to see if anyone has a particular one they have used before. Tons of options, but sometimes that makes life *more* difficult lol

I'm learning about the ceramic coatings still. Seems like Opti has been used a lot with little bad experiences; I assume it has some to do with who is applying the coat as well. I've thought about taking it to someone for the paint correction and touch-up spots, and then buying the Adam's Graphene Ceramic Advanced to apply myself. I have a garage to do it.

The thing making me hesitant on doing it all myself is the prep. I have a DA and have compounded/polished before, but I can never seem to get the touch-up paint to work correctly for me. Tried a ton of times on my 2015 WRX and I just couldn't get it to look up to standard, no matter how hard I tried.