GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delete

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
So sad. Love your car. hope it goes to a good home.

GLWS

I guess you still have the Wagen

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Without being properly tuned for the larger fuel pumps it runs rich at idle and randomly throws a CEL. If you clear the code the readiness status resets, but by the time you put the mileage on to pass readiness checks the CEL is back. With a stock tune it would be even worse lol. Reinstalling stock fuel pumps would be required to make it pass.

Love the car, but I'm ready to get back into a classic Mini where I don't have to worry about emissions, ecu tunes, etc haha.

Fair enough, sad to see your build go...we are so close to good custom tuning coming on the 1.8 (reflect tuning, ecutec, etc..)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Without being properly tuned for the larger fuel pumps it runs rich at idle and randomly throws a CEL. If you clear the code the readiness status resets, but by the time you put the mileage on to pass readiness checks the CEL is back. With a stock tune it would be even worse lol. Reinstalling stock fuel pumps would be required to make it pass.

Love the car, but I'm ready to get back into a classic Mini where I don't have to worry about emissions, ecu tunes, etc haha.

If it's for a classic Mini, then you're off the hook