GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(DELETE) WTB: HELIX SUBWOOFER

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Are you looking for the subwoofer only? Or the whole helix kit? I'm in SoCal so not local to you. But I have the sub only, just taking up space. Yours for the price of shipping if it's all you're looking for.

And that offer goes to any one else too if the OP isn't interested... free bump.

Shuk'n'Jive

Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI SE DIB
I'm not sure which tri-state area you are referring to, but I am located in Central FL. I have the full kit that includes Helix subwoofer w/DSP amp, complete wiring harness with all the connectors and the extended spare tire bolt and nut needed for complete installation allowing you to keep your spare in the hatch under the subwoofer. Used this for about six months in my 2018 GTI until I recently sold the car....HUGE improvement over stock system! The sub has even been programmed for the mk7 GTI (#57) using the factory programming dongle...basically everything you need to plug and play.

$425 shipped within the continental US. Will discount cost of shipping for local pickup if you're nearby.

**SOLD**

Last edited:

SodaSnake

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 MK7
Are you looking for the subwoofer only? Or the whole helix kit? I'm in SoCal so not local to you. But I have the sub only, just taking up space. Yours for the price of shipping if it's all you're looking for.

And that offer goes to any one else too if the OP isn't interested... free bump.
I'd definitely be interested if it'd available.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Just want to confirm, I have the sub only. No harness or DSP/Amp included as I'm using them in my system. If sub only is all you need PM me your zip and I'll get back to with you shipping cost.
The dsp and amp is the only part I’m looking for too 😂 for the new Tiguan… can’t fit the sub cause the 3rd row seat.

axsys

Car(s)
2016 GTI
Just want to confirm, I have the sub only. No harness or DSP/Amp included as I'm using them in my system. If sub only is all you need PM me your zip and I'll get back to with you shipping cost.

PM sent - I'd like to take you up on your offer if it's still available.