GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delaware anyone?

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
Nope. Got it at some dealer in MD. Smith did not had black one with manual and I had to get one quick after insurance settlement.

Nice car, but you have to clean all that junk out of that garage and put her in there instead! lol

Last edited:

mk6-k

Ready to race!
Mine is totally debadged except for the GTI on the front grille that I changed to the red letters.

Attachments

• DSC_0055 (4) (Large).JPG
    DSC_0055 (4) (Large).JPG
    398.7 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_0054 (4) (Large).JPG
    DSC_0054 (4) (Large).JPG
    559.1 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC_0053 (5) (Large).JPG
    DSC_0053 (5) (Large).JPG
    475.8 KB · Views: 178

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Anybody on Facebook MK7 Delaware Owners? Maybe Alex?

I don't have a personal Fb account, but I do have a sneaky anonymous account used for networking and classifieds. I'm in the MK7 DE Owners and Maryland MQB. My name is simply Alex GTI.

Last edited:

RuffledJersey

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 S DSG
Just got my first, new to me 2019 Golf.

Wondering what people’s recommendations are for area dealerships (for warranty service) and mechanics (for maintenance issues)? Unfortunately, DIY is not my strong suit.

TIA

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Just got my first, new to me 2019 Golf.

Wondering what people’s recommendations are for area dealerships (for warranty service) and mechanics (for maintenance issues)? Unfortunately, DIY is not my strong suit.

TIA

Smith VW in Wilmington is the most mod friendly dealership I know of and they do good work. Their techs and service advisors are all VW enthusiasts too.

mk7-k

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 'S' 4 door DSG
Smith VW in Wilmington is the most mod friendly dealership I know of and they do good work. Their techs and service advisors are all VW enthusiasts too.
Yes, totally agree, they did a lot of work on my car. I had 2 major spinal surgeries and am not able to do much anymore, Bobby, one of the service advisors is who I would talk to at Smith.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Yes, totally agree, they did a lot of work on my car. I had 2 major spinal surgeries and am not able to do much anymore, Bobby, one of the service advisors is who I would talk to at Smith.

Yup, Bobby is my go-to service advisor for sure.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
I can vouch as well for Smith... Only dealership i ever sort of trusted... Too bad im back in Miami.... no more dealerships for me.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Moving back to DE this week!

Just dropping in the thread to say hello and check out what's going on.