GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delaware anyone?

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Just purchased my R. Looking for others in Delaware.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Wasn't me yet. Picking mine up Friday. :)

SuBNoiZe

Ahh, well in that case there's definitely another R running around northern DE. Pretty sure its the first one I've seen in the area

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Ahh, well in that case there's definitely another R running around northern DE. Pretty sure its the first one I've seen in the area

I think I've seen that one as well. Pretty sure it was on 72 heading toward Fox Run.

I'm still driving my Shadow Blue Mk6 GTI until Friday.

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
If you're ever in the Ocean City to Rehoboth area, keep an eye out for me. My family has a vacation home in Selbyville. Can usually spot me running around that region of DE.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Spotted this Limestone Gray GTI in Dover, DE near Dover International Speedway.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Awfully quiet in here....

dfrizzle

Passed Driver's Ed
Bought my mk7 GTI 6MT S in CSG a little over a month ago. I keep seeing the same red GTI in the evenings around chestnut hill rd and CSG GTI w/PP around old Baltimore pike in the mornings in Newark.

My car's 4-door twin was parked next to me at Mcglynn's last night. Had to tell my girlfriend she's walking to the wrong car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MkHeaven

hey Balilocks.. damn this is meee haha idk how im jus now seein this!!! saw the R, man i was jealous when i got to my car in a good way lol..i luv my gti tho

Last edited:

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Haha! Nice. :)

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Son of A Nutracker Beer Relase Party on Friday (8th) at Fordham & Dominion Brewery if anyone is interested in having a couple beers and a little meet at the same time.

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
I'm in Glasgow. We need to start doing a GTI/R wave when we see each other. I'm from the Subbie community and we always waved. I waved to a couple of GTI folks and they gave me the 'wtf is this guy' look lol

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I'm in Glasgow. We need to start doing a GTI/R wave when we see each other. I'm from the Subbie community and we always waved. I waved to a couple of GTI folks and they gave me the 'wtf is this guy' look lol

Seems like the most waves I get are from younger (compared to me) guys who are in lowered Jettas.

I agree with you.