GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deciphering Intermittent Cruise Control Errors after Modifications

lplim

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 GTI (LB9Z)
Hi all,

It’s been a few months since I moved over from springs to coilovers and aggressive negative camber and I have been getting intermittent cruise control errors upon startup. They go away after another restart; I can’t seem to pull the codes from OBDEleven.

I previously had a bunch of errors pre-alignment which have gone away after steering angle sensor reset. The modifications were also added after the latest ECM update.

Thoughts?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
What are the startup errors? A message, dash lights?

And I know you said you can't catch them but you (we) are troubleshooting blind without diagnostic codes. Even historical ones would help if they are in there.

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
Hi all,

It’s been a few months since I moved over from springs to coilovers and aggressive negative camber and I have been getting intermittent cruise control errors upon startup. They go away after another restart; I can’t seem to pull the codes from OBDEleven.

I previously had a bunch of errors pre-alignment which have gone away after steering angle sensor reset. The modifications were also added after the latest ECM update.

Thoughts?
after the latest ECM update:
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...h-exclamation-point-after-o2-sw-flash.392762/