GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DeAutoKey Footwell LEDs installation guide

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
I here ya about the hit or miss [emoji6]...you'll definitely be satisfied with their products and their customer service. I'd look into the license plate LED's, they're one I've my favorite mods by far. Think once I get the LED Tails and reverse LED's, it'll really be [emoji106]

Do they make the LP leds in Red ?
I mean.. gotsta have them matching.

thanks for the responses.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I here ya about the hit or miss [emoji6]...you'll definitely be satisfied with their products and their customer service. I'd look into the license plate LED's, they're one I've my favorite mods by far. Think once I get the LED Tails and reverse LED's, it'll really be [emoji106]

Do they make the LP leds in Red ?
I mean.. gotsta have them matching.

thanks for the responses.

Thanks for the support and orders - everything ships same day with a tracking#.

The LEDs like I always say is the first mod that should be done:
-safer
-first thing anyone sees
-gives the car a more modern look
-you will be using these every day so it is worth the money

ALL LEDS for your MK7 GTI/GOLF/GOLF R/GSW:
http://deautokey.com/category/leds-for-mk7-gti-golf

:)

nsw

Passed Driver's Ed
Just completed this upgrade using OPs excellent photo guide. It was 5-10 minutes in total.

I DID put the black back covers back on on both the driver-side and the passenger-side. On the driver-side I had to use an Exacto knife to shave it enough so it would snap into place -- 15 seconds of work.

I did not need the nail head trick. You can reach around behind the passenger-side light and push it down enough to get started popping it out with your flathead.

I got the multi-color, remote setup and am very pleased. Great first buy from deAutokey. Thanks to everybody on this forum for sharing so much great information!

-------------
'16 4-dr S, red w/LP. JB1.