Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Im here for the poll and comments

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Mods close this thread, pick up the damn phone and call them already

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Jaber

Modero
Unless it's an online business, I always expect a reply within 48 hours or a week :lol:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Price on parts is inversely proportional to how well the parts guy knows you. Go in and talk to him; price will drop.

Jaber

Modero
I only buy parts from a dealership if I absolutely cannot wait for a better place to ship them. Look up deutsche auto parts. Cheaper than dealer. More responsive too. Quit whining and be a good consumer and use vendors that cater to your overly time sensitive needs.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I only buy parts from a dealership if I absolutely cannot wait for a better place to ship them. Look up deutsche auto parts. Cheaper than dealer. More responsive too. Quit whining and be a good consumer and use vendors that cater to your overly time sensitive needs.

Straight to stage 2 action, no foreplay?
good point blu:thumbsup:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

The Dude is right