GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dealer Swapping Wheels

Gunter

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, precisely! So it *can* be done... but how to get one dealer to do it, I haven't figured out yet!

the dealer I used to work for would do stuff like this but at the same time they were shady. personally I wouldn't trust a dealer willing to do it but that's just me speaking from what I saw at the dealer I worked at.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
What I meant is that the dealer can order a set of wheels for you but bake it into the deal for the car.

Ah, gotcha. If you're willing to pay for it, any/every dealer will finance any accessories you want, plus prepaid service, and a kitchen remodel if they can get away with it.

Ninjastyle

Passed Driver's Ed
I was negotiating for a Rabbit and I actually asked if the standard GTI tires to be swapped on. (I don’t like the black tires.) Dealer wouldn’t do that, said he had to deliver the car as equipped.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I was negotiating for a Rabbit and I actually asked if the standard GTI tires to be swapped on. (I don’t like the black tires.) Dealer wouldn’t do that, said he had to deliver the car as equipped.

I dont think the dealer have an option of swapping black tires with a different colour [emoji4]