GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DCC Suspension Mod by installing the DSC Sport Controller

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Allright, here's what you need:
- DCC Firmware from 2020/2021 Arteon or Passat. They have the 0-15 range.
- The right DCC parametrisation that goes with this firmware
- FPA dataset (Gateway dataset that holds the settings for your driving profiles) that enables the slider.

You can flash them all with ODIS or VCP. VCDS and OBD11 cannot be used to do this.

Nope, I had a MK7 GTE, and currently I'm driving a Seat Leon, which shares about 99% of the technical stuff with the Golf/GTI

I can deliver the firmware and datasets, but I will not post them in the public zone. You can PM me, and I'll send you a link to my dropbox.
Thanks for the info!

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Still using mine on stock suspension for now. Trying them on track this weekend. Might pick up the tractive coilovers though to run some higher spring rates next year, I was quoted ~$4k for a set (which is pretty cheap compared to most of the DSC-compatible coilover kits). Should be available within a few weeks.

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Hi. Any more updates on this? 😊
I have the DSC controller but did not install it yet 😭

Mk R

Allright, here's what you need:
- DCC Firmware from 2020/2021 Arteon or Passat. They have the 0-15 range.
- The right DCC parametrisation that goes with this firmware
- FPA dataset (Gateway dataset that holds the settings for your driving profiles) that enables the slider.

You can flash them all with ODIS or VCP. VCDS and OBD11 cannot be used to do this.

Nope, I had a MK7 GTE, and currently I'm driving a Seat Leon, which shares about 99% of the technical stuff with the Golf/GTI

I can deliver the firmware and datasets, but I will not post them in the public zone. You can PM me, and I'll send you a link to my dropbox.
Hey @Chillout I’m super keen to do this and have sent you a PM if you’re able to share the datasets and firmware. Thanks!

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Still using mine on stock suspension for now. Trying them on track this weekend. Might pick up the tractive coilovers though to run some higher spring rates next year, I was quoted ~$4k for a set (which is pretty cheap compared to most of the DSC-compatible coilover kits). Should be available within a few weeks.
Who did you contact for tractive. I have tried 3 different js dealers can’t get a response from a single one.

FSTSNAL

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 DVP Spektrum R
Inertia lab and DSC sport. FWIW the quote was directly from a tractive rep in NL but he didn't respond to follow-ups.
For something so expensive no one seems to want to sell them. Just a bit more than the less capable b16 damptronic.

jamstonmartames

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GOLF 7.5
For something so expensive no one seems to want to sell them. Just a bit more than the less capable b16 damptronic.
You could always toy with the hex values in the dataset yourself? I'm attempting to work on the Cupra Leon, GTI and R 4Motion maps at the moment but struggling to get a hold of the B variant datasets for the R. HERE Just checking if anyone has these to hand? PM is so :) We can start something a bit different.

C variant Arteon dataset is exponentially more complex, but one step at a time.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
You could always toy with the hex values in the dataset yourself? I'm attempting to work on the Cupra Leon, GTI and R 4Motion maps at the moment but struggling to get a hold of the B variant datasets for the R. HERE Just checking if anyone has these to hand? PM is so :) We can start something a bit different.

C variant Arteon dataset is exponentially more complex, but one step at a time.
It's not an issue of adjusting the DCC software, but the limits of both spring rate in the cheaper DCC options as well as the limited ability of the Bilstein DCC struts to respond to changes.