GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dcc/Nav issue

harelow

Ready to race!
I purchased my first R last Thursday and overall I'm very happy with how the car is performing in my daily life.

I did however have an issue right away when i purchased the car and that was the sd card that contains the information for the nav (and possibly dcc?) had an error/blank filled card.
oh well it happens i said cant blame them they would have never known until that point in the purchase of the car.

took a week for them to acquire another card and we pop it in today and as expected my navigation is working.
but I have no controls to change my settings for the dcc. I'm stuck in Normal i do not have the button to the left of the gear shifter.
according to the dealership its all controlled through the head unit along with my traction control.

the only buttons i have are the parking < on the right side for the sensors
and a @off button on the 2nd space from the top.

The dealership was only trained in mode change with the button not through the head unit.

What are we missing?

Is there a fuse thats not installed from transportation mode?

If you can take pictures of what your screen is supposed to look like I would greatly appreciate it
mine is a build date of 01/15

pictures will help me out thank you.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
You don't have a Mode button next to the gear selector? (Under the Start button)

Does it have the DCC package?

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion