GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBV2 V2 vs. N54 335i

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
So...soon?

Mind as well. I have a fucked up lower back from multiple herniated discs in my lumbar along with degenerated disc disease and a hole in my sacrum from the tumor that they had to remove. 3 knee surgeries on the right knee due to tearing my meniscus multiple times. Left shoulder repaired due to tearing my rotators cuff and now they are telling me that I possibly have carpal tunnel in both hands. So once I am done with this project, my next build with be either a TT RS or a RS3 that's an automatic.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Ha, multiple knee surgeries and borked lower back too. But not getting an automatic, ever. If I give up the clutch, it will be for a single speed, looking at you ID Buzz (please get a real name.)

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Let's start a new thread where you list your age and medical conditions everyone

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Let's start a new thread where you list your age and medical conditions everyone

Well, my medical conditions were not self-inflicted. Military life and being deployed over seas multiple times is where I picked up my conditions except for the tumor in my spine. If we start a new thread, you'll probably be shocked with how many of us old fuckers are on here with issues.

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Well, my medical condition were not self-inflicted. Military life and being deployed over seas multiple times is where I picked up my conditions except for the tumor in my spine. If we start a new thread, you'll probably be shocked with how many of us old fuckers are on here with issues.
Yup. Vet bod....same as dad bod, but with more knee pain (go airborne!)

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Yup. Vet bod....same as dad bod, but with more knee pain (go airborne!)

Yes sir! That's how I tore my meniscus in my right knee both times. I can't do these HALO jumps anymore because of my knees and lower back which is why I don't think I'm going to re-up once this current enlistment is over with in June '22. My wife wants me to re-up for another 6 years. I straight up told her that she's smoking some fucking crack! My body is broken and deteriorating which prevents me from doing the things that I used to do in the military.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Yes sir! That's how I tore my meniscus in my right knee both times. I can't do these HALO jumps anymore because of my knees and lower back which is why I don't think I'm going to re-up once this current enlistment is over with in June '22. My wife wants me to re-up for another 6 years. I straight up told her that she's smoking some fucking crack! My body is broken and deteriorating which prevents me from doing the things that I used to do in the military.
Just started the SFL-TAP process, T minus 245 days and counting. Aneurysm, arthritic knee, destroyed back and ankle, ptsd, tinnitus, sleep apnea. I'm not even 40, it's bullshit.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Just started the SFL-TAP process, T minus 245 days and counting. Aneurysm, arthritic knee, destroyed back and ankle, ptsd, tinnitus, sleep apnea. I'm not even 40, it's bullshit.

I had to look that up, the SFL-TAP process. I swear, every so often, the Army keeps on changing that shit.