GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DAP Video :Camshaft issues

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
0 and 5 winter rating oils are effectively the same w/r to cold start unless you are starting it below -30F.

I have no choice in the end, bc the 0W one is the one they offer in 5qt bollets, I thought the 5W was new but I had seen it before, its just you cant get it in walmart/amazon etc in 5qt, only 1qt...

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
I changed out my stock PCV for the Audi version (S3...don't have part no. handy but in my build thread) after having some Spy Hunter smoke screen action at the track last year. It hasn't returned with the new PCV and bonus of no catch can.

BL revision? 06K103495"BL"? Thats the one I upgraded to....

tigeo

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I changed out my stock PCV for the Audi version (S3...don't have part no. handy but in my build thread) after having some Spy Hunter smoke screen action at the track last year. It hasn't returned with the new PCV and bonus of no catch can.

I changed mine to the BL version. Haven't had issues with original or that one, but I don't think I'm running enough boost to where that's a problem. I'll check that one out though

Edit: just saw your post that that's the one you got. So I'm good

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I changed mine to the BL version. Haven't had issues with original or that one, but I don't think I'm running enough boost to where that's a problem. I'll check that one out though

Edit: just saw your post that that's the one you got. So I'm good
Same, 22 psi peak is about all my tune does but it's a surge issue with higher-G turns as I understand it.