Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I haven't triggered any misfires but around 6700 the car just feels like it runs out of breath, again.... Hoon suggested checking the voltage of the cyl 3 ground with a multimeter, so I guess I'll do that. I have a multimeter but I never figured out how to use the fucking thing. I guess necessity is the mother of all invention.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I haven't triggered any misfires but around 6700 the car just feels like it runs out of breath, again.... Hoon suggested checking the voltage of the cyl 3 ground with a multimeter, so I guess I'll do that. I have a multimeter but I never figured out how to use the fucking thing. I guess necessity is the mother of all invention.

I was conflicted about the sad face reaction and the laughing face reaction. In the end, I went with the laughing face reaction, because I too, have had a multimeter in a box for like a decade without a goddamn clue on how to use the fucking thing.

Have an updated log where you feel that happen?

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
First, turn power on. Then take the 2 prongs and start touching things (your engine, not yourself).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R