GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Daks' GTI

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
DCC - I have to get deletes.
Has it been confirmed that you can just code it out in VDCS? the mention of it in this thread is the first time I’m reading of it, but also never looked into it… but seems odd that if it that easy other companies (guys) like the one links would have still just recently work up and product that’s a better cost alternative to the ones on the market already of simple coding is the cheaper easier solution.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Has it been confirmed that you can just code it out in VDCS? the mention of it in this thread is the first time I’m reading of it, but also never looked into it… but seems odd that if it that easy other companies (guys) like the one links would have still just recently work up and product that’s a better cost alternative to the ones on the market already of simple coding is the cheaper easier solution.
From @scrllock
coding part is simple, re-wiring AFS to the BCM is a bit more work.

That sounds hard.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Today she's at the muffler shop trying to get the valve rattle resolved. I'm thinking to weld it open and if it doesn't do the trick I'll slap a new muffler on.
1000001202.jpg

scrllock

Autocross Champion
@scrllock is the unitronic dogbone worth it? I never liked that piece of shit Powerflex I put in there.
I like it a lot. when I had the powerflex it was installed with an ECS solid bushing arm, and I dunno if it was the bushing or the sleeve but the vibrations on downshifts were extremely harsh.
If I were doing everything over again I'd probably stick with the street/stage 1 mounts, what I have now is still a little harsh on decel but not bad once ambient temps are above 70F or so.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I like it a lot. when I had the powerflex it was installed with an ECS solid bushing arm, and I dunno if it was the bushing or the sleeve but the vibrations on downshifts were extremely harsh.
If I were doing everything over again I'd probably stick with the street/stage 1 mounts, what I have now is still a little harsh on decel but not bad once ambient temps are above 70F or so.
So, you're saying the green one?