GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cyber Monday

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Anyone know of some good deals tomorrow?

pretty sure black friday and cyber monday were named by the employees that work those days, not the consumers.

black friday = shitstorm at the mall/store/whatever
cyber monday = shitstorm of internet orders made over the weekend

also, JUMP THE FUCK ON THIS BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!!! $650 1080P PROJECTOR
http://deals.woot.com/sellout

anything good happening tomorrow?

the website i posted which also has other specialty websites buys shit in bulk to get the quantity discount and passes the savings on to the people while maybe pushing the price up a tad for their troubles. They sell what they have and when they run out, they post a new item.

I got an Asus Eee pc netbook from them for $100 last year. no fucking joke. The netbook came in its original unopened packaging and everything plus its still running strong and hasn't taken a dump on me yet. its the real deal. <3 woot

only downside, they post what they have and dont let you know what's coming next.

utekineir

Banned
I know about woot, you missed the Negro Tuesday bit.

Smoking deal on that projector btw, tried one in my setup this summer, would've kept at around $900 but it didn't quite have the range of adjustment needed for my current mount placement.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
I know video only has baller deals on TV's. My dad picked up a 60" 1080p plasma for $1300 but that was last wednesday so I don't know what deals they have now.