GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom Subwoofer box for GTI or Golf TSI

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Selling my custom box made with MDF including the Subwoofer & the Amp this thing is about 50 pounds, I will also include the LC2i converter with the box.

MB Quart shallow sub 12” can’t remember the rating but I think that is around 300 Watts

West Coast Customs 1500 made by
MBQuart Mono-block Amp.
Sounds great.

$ 250.00 + shipping
I’ll edit the post to include the dimensions later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingalingaring

Ready to race!
Did you run this with Fender Audio? Also how much price shipped to 33437 boynton beach?

PM me lets work it out can pay today

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Did you run this with Fender Audio? Also how much price shipped to 33437 boynton beach?

PM me lets work it out can pay today

I didn’t run it with the Fender Option since my car was an S with the regular Panasonic radio but this thing made come alive without the need for new speakers.

I can give you an estimate later tonight i have a 16 hour day today it will not be until around much later tonight 10 or 11. This thing is heavy so be warned lol.

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
If he isn't going to buy it, I can come scoop it up.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice down-firing design, a work of art! I love stealthy systems.

Thank you, it is amazing, it was made in a way that allowed you to take the spare tire out without removing the box, I would keep it if I had where to put it but my next car comes with an excellent system installed by the previous owner plus it wouldn’t fit anyways:)

I love the fact that you can’t tell what’s in there and still have 95% of the cargo space