GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

PeterV

Car(s)
Golf mk7.5
here is a picture of how it looks in real life without all the filters. i will admit the fit is perfect and the quality is great but the orange peel on this thing is next level. i really wish someone would of posted an actual picture before i bought this thing.
I really can not see the orange peel...? And many buyers has written that the color matches the glossy black side wings/finns ?

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
Should be picking up powder coated parts today. Looks like we'll have parts ready for the weekend!
Sweet just saw this post and excited to pick one up!

Quick Question, how does the install with the mounting hardware go? I see it says on the site you dont have to remove the OEM spoiler, I'd probnably just stick to the 3m tape but was interested on how it worked, Thanks!

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Sweet just saw this post and excited to pick one up!

Quick Question, how does the install with the mounting hardware go? I see it says on the site you dont have to remove the OEM spoiler, I'd probnably just stick to the 3m tape but was interested on how it worked, Thanks!
You use the extension to mark your hole locations and then drill out the holes. Then you place well nuts into the holes (rubber coated rivet nuts). When you thread a screw into the well nut it expands on the backside of the hole (like a rivet) causing a water tight seal and ensuring it won’t back out.

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
You use the extension to mark your hole locations and then drill out the holes. Then you place well nuts into the holes (rubber coated rivet nuts). When you thread a screw into the well nut it expands on the backside of the hole (like a rivet) causing a water tight seal and ensuring it won’t back out.
Nice ok make sense now, Thanks for the info!

Any idea when some will go back in stock on the site?