GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

18DIBs

Car(s)
2018 GTI S DIB
Extensions are back in stock and ready to ship!

Also, our new MK7 GTI rear diffuser is available for pre-order at a 15% discount.

As always, thank you for the support! 😁
Just ordered one! Just got my GTI last month and this will be my first aesthetic mod. Thank you for making this!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Ok so I ordered the v2 spoiler late Friday or Saturday evening.

almost instantly @Chet Ubetcha updated the order on the rennwagen site with the ups tracking number. Obviously ups hasn’t received the package. It was late after all

but the fact that this cat works so fast is appreciated. Thanks Chet! I appreciate it

I’m one of those guys that’ll buy something for the car. Ten minutes goes by. And I’m already tracking it and wondering why it hasn’t been delivered yet haha. I’m glad you’re super diligent.

Last edited:

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Ok so I ordered the v2 spoiler late Friday or Saturday evening.

almost instantly @Chet Ubetcha updated the order on the rennwagen site with the ups tracking number. Obviously ups hasn’t received the package. It was late after all

but the fact that this cat works so fast is appreciated. Thanks Chet! I appreciate it

I’m one of those guys that’ll buy something from the car. Ten minutes goes by. And I’m already tracking it and wondering why it hasn’t been delivered yet haha. I’m glad you’re super diligent.
I'm happy to keep customers happy! 😁

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
$20 if you slip a couple packets of mayo in his box.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bro I’m trying to sweeten the deal and have him make the rear diffuser for the mk7.5. I’m gonna start sending nudes or something 😂

You're gonna make him close up shop.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
No luck on the 7.5 valance?
Haven't had time yet to get started on that. Been trying to keep up with the extension orders over the weekend.

I ran a double batch of parts to try to buy myself some time to do some more design work. Unfortunately my powder coater ruined half of them and now I am working to get some more done before stock runs out again lol.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Haven't had time yet to get started on that. Been trying to keep up with the extension orders over the weekend.

I ran a double batch of parts to try to buy myself some time to do some more design work. Unfortunately my powder coater ruined half of them and now I am working to get some more done before stock runs out again lol.
Gotcha. I will try and remain patient. But the offer stands, I can help pay some on the valance so it won’t hurt u too much. 👍🏽

think about it?