GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
1614787228658.jpg

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Welp, I could resist no longer. I’ve wanted an Aerofabb spoiler extension for some time, but could never justify the price for what it was. I try to support small business whenever I can and this was the perfect opportunity. I can’t wait to receive it! Thanks!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ask and you shall receive, I just picked up the powder coated parts and they should be ready to go tomorrow evening!

How do I get my 50% discount code for offering to promote your product on my social media?

Edit: Since your follower count has grown, I'll accept 50% off, instead of a full free one. I feel that is above fair.

galaxy

For the rear diffuser, there are only four holes for screws to install , it is strong enough to hold it firm because the stock bumper bottom feels flimsy ? just curious.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
For the rear diffuser, there are only four holes for screws to install , it is strong enough to hold it firm because the stock bumper bottom feels flimsy ? just curious.
The diffuser will share (x2) OEM clip holes on the underside of the rear bumper. These clips mount to metal brackets on the frame of the car so it won't just be bolted to the plastic (y)

Also, there are (x5) holes for mounting, they might not all be visible in the pics I previously uploaded.

galaxy

The diffuser will share (x2) OEM clip holes on the underside of the rear bumper. These clips mount to metal brackets on the frame of the car so it won't just be bolted to the plastic (y)

Also, there are (x5) holes for mounting, they might not all be visible in the pics I previously uploaded.
good stuff . and look forward to the final product with paint.