GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Don't want to commit to anything, but I do have some interest in a wagon version as well.

Something I just thought of though, since (to my understanding) all Golf hatchbacks have side splitters, it's not a concern, but NA wagons don't and Euro ones do. Plus quite a few US wagons have had the side splitters added afterwards. Would there need to be two versions because of where/how this spoiler mounts?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Update please, ready to ship out yet ?

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Update please, ready to ship out yet ?

I dropped off the parts that had some spotty powder coat back at the coaters on Monday this week. I’m hoping to pick them up today and start boxing them up for shipping. I wanted to make sure that the parts look perfect so I wasn’t willing to ship out anything I thought was inadequate

I will be going out of town next week so I’m really pushing to try to get them shipped out this weekend so things don’t get pushed back another week.

Thanks to everyone for their patience!

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
UPDATE:

Not so good news first...
As I mentioned in my previous post, I was hoping to pick up the rework parts from powder coat today. Unfortunately they didn't have them done yet but said they would be done this coming Monday.
However I will be going out of town next week so I won't be able to pick up the parts from powder coat until after I get back. I am super bummed, I was really wanting to send these out to you all before I left :(

Good news...
I have made as much progress as I can regarding getting everything ready to ship out. I have the hardware and prep pads separated out and packaged, ready to be placed in a box with the extensions. That way, as soon as I have the parts from powder, they go in a box together and are ready for shipment! My plan is to pick up the parts Monday (18th), box them up that night, and ship them out the very next day.

I really appreciate everyone bearing with me and being patient with all of the holiday delays!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
All good man, thanks for being up front about it.

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
I'm sad about the wait, but better than shipping something you're less than happy with. And I'm with EpicTech, thanks for letting us know and keeping us updated.

Plus, my busted ankle is healing and I drove my car for the first time in 3 months the other day, so by the time the spoiler arrives I'll be able to (hopefully) drive outside of my neighborhood for pictures! :D

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
UPDATE!
Took me longer than I thought but everything is boxed and ready to ship! I’ll be dropping these off tomorrow to be sent out.

1A20504C-5D86-42A6-9384-3A6654615A2A.jpeg

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
The spoiler looks great, I would 100% be interested in the future if another batch of these will be produced.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Disregard the pm. Thanks for the update!!!!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Bam !!
15B49D43-62D8-4C99-BED2-D2171461ECFB.jpeg