GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS/OEM is38 turbo

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
U know what’s really good? That Cobb traction control thing. That stuffs amazing!
Yup... my cars front wheel with stupid -5.4 degrees of camber and I don’t have traction issues in regards to tires fully slipping, caused Cobb tc is pull all the timing, lol.

Sure it’s not getting full power (cars somewhere around mid 400s) till it stops intervening but it’s leaps faster than when it was stock turbo stage 2.

Nice part about Cobb tc is it’s smooth since it don’t mess with boost

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yup... my cars front wheel with stupid -5.4 degrees of camber and I don’t have traction issues in regards to tires fully slipping, caused Cobb tc is pull all the timing, lol.

Sure it’s not getting full power (cars somewhere around mid 400s) till it stops intervening but it’s leaps faster than when it was stock turbo stage 2.

Nice part about Cobb tc is it’s smooth since it don’t mess with boost
I’ve seen it and drove it myself on a fiesta st. Huge huge difference

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
That makes more sense. You pretty much took the same route Honda did with the type r. In this case I’d want enough power to where I wouldn’t need reductions in third gear. That’s just me though

APR stage 1 has the same, won’t make full power till 4th gear. I’m almost positive these cars actually come that way from the factory.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
APR stage 1 has the same, won’t make full power till 4th gear. I’m almost positive these cars actually come that way from the factory.
I’ve noticed it myself. I’m apr stage 1 with dsg tune. The tq reduction in first and second is super obvious. In third not so much but it’s there