GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CT emissions Stage 2

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
hmm, i have apr downpipe with race cat for over two years now with a spacer and no cell.

I am assuming I have achieved reediness by now, but how do I check to make sure?

When I check the codes I do get some type of warning about the cat, like not able to sniff the fumes or something to that regards..., but since I have no check engine light I figure it is fine...

I am still about one year away to emissions... just do not want any surprises.

Thanks

Your APR stage 2 tune probably codes out the CEL like my EQT tune. Doesn’t necessarily mean your readiness is set. I check readiness with my Cobb Accessport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ital

Go Kart Newbie
ok so I checked for Readiness, and everything says, "completed successfully", but:

"Number of emission-relevant DTC memory entries" - 0
"Malfunction indicator lamp" - OFF
"Monitoring of catalytic converter at operating temperature" - Not activated

I did this while the car was off, not sure if I should check while it is on.
Based on the above, does it look like I would pass emission?

Thank you

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
ok so I checked for Readiness, and everything says, "completed successfully", but:

"Number of emission-relevant DTC memory entries" - 0

"Malfunction indicator lamp" - OFF

"Monitoring of catalytic converter at operating temperature" - Not activated

I did this while the car was off, not sure if I should check while it is on.

Based on the above, does it look like I would pass emission?

Thank you
Do you have a tune at all?

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Yes apr stage 2
Is that test pipe tune or non test pipe tune? The Not available monitoring at operating temp is the only one I have not ready also. But it could mean it's not something that's done on our cars and we will pass. I compared a stage 1 map to my stage 2 map and made the emissions tables match so I think we have everything set right to pass.

Ital

Go Kart Newbie
I have the non test pipe tune, thus I needed the spacers. I think we will pass then :) fingers cross.
when is emission due for you? Mine is next March

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I have the non test pipe tune, thus I needed the spacers. I think we will pass then :) fingers cross.
when is emission due for you? Mine is next March
I'm due end of November. I guess I will be your test mule. I wish I had screen capped my readiness screen when I had an APR Stage 1 tune with my stock DP.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
My current screen. I hope this means I'll pass.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Did you pass yet?

Curious as I have a CTS catted DP with a CEL, but emissions not due until July 2020. No tune yet.
Didn't go yet. I'll update when I do. It's gotta be done by the end of the month.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Did you pass yet?

Curious as I have a CTS catted DP with a CEL, but emissions not due until July 2020. No tune yet.
BTW, my readiness screen matches the readiness of a stock Golf GTI. That not activated is normal.