GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSS Front Knuckles

erim86

Car(s)
2019 Golf R DSG
Interested in the vw css front knuckles for the additional neg. camber. But confused on the p/n. I thought that 5Q0047253E was correct for the left side, and ...254E for the right. But recently I saw those same p/n used for the stock knuckles, NOT the css versions. Can anyone clarify this? thanks.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Interested in the vw css front knuckles for the additional neg. camber. But confused on the p/n. I thought that 5Q0047253E was correct for the left side, and ...254E for the right. But recently I saw those same p/n used for the stock knuckles, NOT the css versions. Can anyone clarify this? thanks.

WHEEL BEARING 8S0498625
WHEEL HUB LEFT 5Q0407253E
WHEEL HUB RIGHT 5Q0407254E

Unless they've changed very recently, which doesn't make sense why they would. But a quick search seems to be that they're all the same still...

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
From my understanding it's the final letter in the part number. -E is the CSS knuckle and the -A the standard knuckle.

Also, I'm guessing it's just a typo, but I think you transcribed the 0 and the 4 incorrectly. Just wanted to point that out to make sure you have the right part number.