GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSP (Denver Area) Using Lidar/Laser now??

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
For the Denver Metro members.....does anyone know when CSP started using Laser in Denver Metro?
I was headed North on 470 just past the Ken Caryl Ave exit in SW Littleton and my R3 triggered the Laser alert for the first time ever (was a little bit shocked to hear the new audible warning since I've only experienced Ka and K alerts).
Fortunately, I already had seen the alert on Waze so was already slowing down, but the CSP was definitely there shooting away.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I’ve seen laser a few times on 285, but seemingly pretty rare and it’s been a long time since I’ve seen it. I have an r7 and also use waze. I had noticed a lot more leos earlier in the week before I left town though. I got lucky like 3 different times when I went down near your house to get some datalogs. Of the 3 leos, none of them were using radar (that I detected). End of the month, perhaps?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Been noticing them out a lot more lately and been hiding there camera trucks In between trees in the center median too. Don’t know if it’s end of month quota or election coming up so got to get other stats up.