GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Strangers On The Internet Meet And Admire Interiors

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
The Bellagio is my wife to go to meal there. It's... alright.

We've already discussed that half this forum doesn't know what prosciutto is though.

Prosciutto is the Italian word for the attorney opposite the defense, right? ;) I'm not fancy and while I'm aware that prosciutto is tasty, I wouldn't know good stuff from any other. I just like the pesto sauce and noodles and chicken and ngl I've made ghetto versions at home and it's tasty too

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I will post my recipe up. The short version is make your fav cheese cake and add in 32 oz pumpkin along with spices but I have tricks for crust and topping to hide the cracks that develop with the addition of the pumpkin puree. It is medium difficulty but worth it. Pumpkin pie is meh* but pumpkin cheesecake is :love:. One of my two signature desserts (carrot cake is my other one I will put up against anyone's).

*for those old NPR fans Garrison Keillor said there is very little difference between the best pumpkin pie you've ever had and the worst

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I will post my recipe up. The short version is make your fav cheese cake and add in 32 oz pumpkin along with spices but I have tricks for crust and topping to hide the cracks that develop with the addition of the pumpkin puree. It is medium difficulty but worth it. Pumpkin pie is meh* but pumpkin cheesecake is :love:. One of my two signature desserts (carrot cake is my other one I will put up against anyone's).

*for those old NPR fans Garrison Keillor said there is very little difference between the best pumpkin pie you've ever had and the worst

Idk man, my wife makes a pretty ballin' carrot cake. The secret ingredient is pineapple.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Pumpkin pie is one of the best pies

Carrot cake without raisins is buzzin

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
lg can crushed pineapple (in juice), soak the raisins in the drained juice, 1-2#'s carrots, toast the walnuts so they stay crispy,

frosting 1 package cream cheese, 1 1/2 C sour cream, juice and zest of an orange (taste and the orange color is a nice play on the carrot), a little sugar.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ok Tython
pjVzV6y.jpeg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Me to my Love

Me "Want to go for a hike this PM?"
Her "Nope it's going to be hot"
Me (I believe I didn't say it out-loud) "Great, so now instead of walking in the woods I get to chase a 48" commercial mower around the sunny yard"

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I had to mow in stages yesterday and even then I didn't do the whole lawn. This heat is no joke, be safe.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Me to my Love

Me "Want to go for a hike this PM?"
Her "Nope it's going to be hot"
Me (I believe I didn't say it out-loud) "Great, so now instead of walking in the woods I get to chase a 48" commercial mower around the sunny yard"

Time to get a rider. I’ll PayPal you $3 to put toward it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yeah I’m trying to stay off the floor as much as possible today. Doing as much “office” stuff as I can. Quotes, find parts catch up on projects.