GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Strangers On The Internet Meet And Admire Interiors

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I'll see if I can talk to an insurance agent, I know the car has like maximum coverage despite being paid off because changing insurance is annoying

I didn't eat at cheesecake factory for a long time because I'm not into cheesecake (weird, because it is literally two things I love; cheese & cake) but I went for the first time something like 10 years ago and holy fuck I don't know what you guys are on about. Chicken bellagio is delicious and apparently is the largest item on their menu? No fucking wonder I put on weight, it's like enough calories for two days' worth of meals. But it's so tasty.

also we made it to thursday and I'm wondering if I can sell my farts in jars and just say they're from a hot e-girl. Not like anybody's gonna know the difference, and once they open the jar to verify they're not gonna be able to return the product anyway

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Never ate at CF and hopefully never will. I make a killer pumpkin cheesecake for Turkey day with a pecan/graham crust and a sour cream based topping. 99% of the time I am disappointed in others cheesecakes

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Has anyone seen shop dap's video for the mk8 flex fuel install? You just plug the sensor controller into the soundactor and flash the ecu?!?! No re-pinning the ecu. Uses the can-bus connection at the soundactor. Please god tell me they are going to do this for us mk7 guys.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I haven’t been to the CF in a while but thought it was good.

Request for Mud’s pumpkin cheesecake ✋

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
y'all are focusing way too hard on cheesecake factory's name, just like I did. Fuck their cheesecake, chicken bellagio's where it's at. Just fast for like 4 days prior (because let's be honest, leftovers are rarely as good as the first time)

also wtf who had 'soundaktor is good for something' on their bingo card, that's amazing/insane and mind bottling

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
y'all are focusing way too hard on cheesecake factory's name, just like I did. Fuck their cheesecake, chicken bellagio's where it's at. Just fast for like 4 days prior (because let's be honest, leftovers are rarely as good as the first time)

also wtf who had 'soundaktor is good for something' on their bingo card, that's amazing/insane and mind bottling

The Bellagio is my wife to go to meal there. It's... alright.

We've already discussed that half this forum doesn't know what prosciutto is though.

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2013 GTI
Has anyone seen shop dap's video for the mk8 flex fuel install? You just plug the sensor controller into the soundactor and flash the ecu?!?! No re-pinning the ecu. Uses the can-bus connection at the soundactor. Please god tell me they are going to do this for us mk7 guys.
That's awesome, do many shops have Ethanol tunes out for those? I've only heard of 034. I know Cobb's platform used to host a bunch of tuners, but I think Cobb is going to be a lot less popular moving forward

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
CF is aggressively overpriced, home cooked I could serve three to four for the price of one entree there. $28 for chicken alfredo 😂

It's not bad when you have a $50 gift card to offset the price.

Except for when they then say "Sorry we can't get it to go through!" 😡😡

Pineapple

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI S
IMG_4773.jpeg
Behold, $7 of tortelloni homestyle