GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Strangers On The Internet Meet And Admire Interiors

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Well after 3 days of home. hospice, the sister in law passed. A blend of starvation and slow suffocation. Sad as fuck. The mother denied allowing a doctor to come and give her a shot to kind of knock her out, she was fully consious until her eyes closed.

But now, the 2 year suffering battle with cancer is over. Off to a mexican catholic church for tge next 12h. Hope i dint get burned alive for not crossing my hand across my face and chest correctly

The services are over. I have lots of great fam in mexico. Im an uncle of many really good kids lol.

As you all know me, i must comment on the .ahem. services. Holy santa maria, probably one of the wierdest things ive ever seen 80 people do at once: chant the same thing over and over again for like an hour. Maybe 3 variations but wow. Just 80 people speaking in tongues toward a wooden cross on a wall.

Sorry to hear that.

I really wish the US was more like other countries and didn't have the funeral industry the way it does. In the US when someone passes, it's usually a couple of days planning as large of a spur of the moment event as you can muster. I never got the point of a mortician "preserving the body" and getting it dolled up to be presented for all to see.

I think other countries have it right, when a person passes they're in the ground right away.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The services are over. I have lots of great fam in mexico. Im an uncle of many really good kids lol.

As you all know me, i must comment on the .ahem. services. Holy santa maria, probably one of the wierdest things ive ever seen 80 people do at once: chant the same thing over and over again for like an hour. Maybe 3 variations but wow. Just 80 people speaking in tongues toward a wooden cross on a wall.
I'm assuming Catholic? When my wife's grandfather passed, it was the first time I'd attended a Catholic service. It's made extra awkward when you're like the only person who doesn't know all the "call and response" phrases, so you're standing silently while 200 people are chanting the same thing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Sorry to hear that.

I really wish the US was more like other countries and didn't have the funeral industry the way it does. In the US when someone passes, it's usually a couple of days planning as large of a spur of the moment event as you can muster. I never got the point of a mortician "preserving the body" and getting it dolled up to be presented for all to see.

I think other countries have it right, when a person passes they're in the ground right away.
Yes! I was incredibly amazed. Around 60-80 people turned up to see an earn within literally 6 hours of passing. Its all over now. Highly doubt it cost much money.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm assuming Catholic? When my wife's grandfather passed, it was the first time I'd attended a Catholic service. It's made extra awkward when you're like the only person who doesn't know all the "call and response" phrases, so you're standing silently while 200 people are chanting the same thing.
Yes. It was SO odd as an outsider. Lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yes! I was incredibly amazed. Around 60-80 people turned up to see an earn within literally 6 hours of passing. Its all over now. Highly doubt it cost much money.

The way it should be. I honestly don't even think you could do that in the US if you wanted to with the rules and be regulations.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Getting married
Having a baby
Dying

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Just saw some vw down here that looked kind of like a b5 s4. Didnt catch what it was. Any ideas?

Seen soo many cars here. Its like a mk3-mk4-mk5 heaven for golfs and jettas lol

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
fr fr no cap

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Got it! ~2000 volkswagen derby. Damn it looks cool

NPAZ_34a99e290f3143e18f635088880cf74d.jpg
fe09985e69d0ade43924d6b2e8bc2db3--vw-polo-cute-cars.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Just need to figure out what to riceburn when i move here

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i disagree. its got cool 90's vibes imo.