GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Mud Plans To Spend Four Days Playing In Mrs Muds Garden ^.^ Forum Demands Pics

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Damn @jay745 how'd we miss this celebration? Didn't even make it to thread title...

1719331177462.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The bulbous cheeks look photoshopped lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
that is some malarky and I hope for nothing but the worst for him
We're not allowed to think poorly on these people no matter how bad the thing they did is. When cops kill someone it's someone "with no active warrants" instead of them just being an innocent.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
We're not allowed to think poorly on these people no matter how bad the thing they did is. When cops kill someone it's someone "with no active warrants" instead of them just being an innocent.
innocent until proven guilty can be difficult sometimes. Like granted I've never been accused of SA but right now this turd is accused but not proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, but nonetheless that's a pretty hefty accusation and I feel like they're not often false accusations

man I can't wait to get home and have my chicken sandwich with ham & gouda, I'm gonna make a little ghetto cordon bleu and some mozzerella sticks

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i steep my cold brew for like 2 days lol

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Dude, it's hot............ glad it's only an 8 hour day today. I'm not built for this heat.......