GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Mud Plans To Spend Four Days Playing In Mrs Muds Garden ^.^ Forum Demands Pics

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
same.

i wasnt supposed to work today. i was supposed to get home at 1130 last night, and sleep forever today and just get all my laundry and errands done that i couldnt do over the weekend bc i was away.

boss gets sick as fuck yesterday, 103 fever. cant come in. theres shit the new guy doesnt quite know yet.
he knows it's a waste to give free lunch to employees
Told you so.. Where's the farthest wrong place your package went?
Oakland CA

AZ to CA to CT. approx 2 weeks

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
same.

i wasnt supposed to work today. i was supposed to get home at 1130 last night, and sleep forever today and just get all my laundry and errands done that i couldnt do over the weekend bc i was away.

boss gets sick as fuck yesterday, 103 fever. cant come in. theres shit the new guy doesnt quite know yet.

Sounds like not your problem to me.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
rallycross weekend in a FWD car with a diff -- tried to drive it like it was autocross, wound up accidentally sideways sliding at 45mph which is a lot scarier with mystery ruts and not your car with no cage. Nobody injured and only went mildly off course so that's a win in my book, despite that I was not very great at it. Whole different animal, lots of fun though, but a car with power is very different than a 100hp 95 legacy.

I'm tired but not that irritable today, watched a little bit of yt on the jacksonville hiphop scene and I'm now convinced @mrmatto is OG material

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm not cranky today but will be. i gotta work 2 overnights at an airport construction job from 7pm to 5am. and still got work to do during the days.

and just found out i gotta bring an intern with me both nights so there goes any chance of me lackin'

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
"The state of California is known to be cancerous " should be the way that statement needs to be.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
brain tumors imminent.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Some of the baseball teams in Japan have companies right in their names :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

A Dow Red Sox vs Dupont Cardinals World Series would be straight toxic. Right up there with the Monsanto Eagles vs Shell Texans Super Bowl.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
that kewpie or whatever mayo is next level tasty

I don't think I've had sriracha (sp?) yet but it's supposed to be good. At least F1 teams are pretty clear about who's backing them. Speaking of racing, the Rush SR seems dope. First heard about it yesterday.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion