GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Mud Plans To Spend Four Days Playing In Mrs Muds Garden ^.^ Forum Demands Pics

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Likely other chemicals involved in the process/handling. Everybody memes on the cancer warnings, and it's a shame because we should be irritated that companies expose us to all that toxic shit just because it's easier for them to make a profit instead of finding a viable alternative.

love it,. that warning could be put on pretty much anything lol.

e.g., for steels sake it may be due to offgassing but most likely due to the welding or foging process which is obviously not simultaneously occurring while simnply handling the metals .think there are some studies which indicate that exposure to certain metals may present cancerous health risks.

but it is such a bottom of the barrel risk. like eating fries is more linked to cancer than smoking is now. but theres no fda warning label on fries

Nah it was just for the steel, and honestly I think it was just an easy solution from Corporate's lawyers: instead of verifying y/n for everything on the list, just say "it might have some bad stuff in it." There are some metals that are genuinely cancer-causing but nothing I was working with.

I do think public health hazards should be disclosed - and regulated if necessary - but with some sort of real, valid baseline for "this is actually somewhat dangerous". We don't put warnings on dihydrogen monoxide, but that shit'll still kill you.

Interesting that D9 THC is on the Prop 65 list.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Nah it was just for the steel, and honestly I think it was just an easy solution from Corporate's lawyers: instead of verifying y/n for everything on the list, just say "it might have some bad stuff in it." There are some metals that are genuinely cancer-causing but nothing I was working with.

I do think public health hazards should be disclosed - and regulated if necessary - but with some sort of real, valid baseline for "this is actually somewhat dangerous". We don't put warnings on dihydrogen monoxide, but that shit'll still kill you.

Interesting that D9 THC is on the Prop 65 list.
Yeah, the 'easy' solution is just to say 'don't sue, this might kill you'

don't get me started on the whole litigation thing though

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
CSB I am cranky AS FUCK today.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Likely other chemicals involved in the process/handling. Everybody memes on the cancer warnings, and it's a shame because we should be irritated that companies expose us to all that toxic shit just because it's easier for them to make a profit instead of finding a viable alternative.
Single use plastics are probably the easiest to eliminate or reduce with good biodegradable alternatives, but you can't have centbillionaires and act reasonably at the same time. Humanity has chosen centbillionaires that all want to play space cowboy, because government is bad, because it's been corrupted by centbillionaires. So they want the centbillionaires to save us. 🤷‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I feel like WAY less people smoke now, though vaping is way more common and that's sketchy because I feel like we don't know what's going into that shit.
We know, we just can't stop what they're putting into it, because billionaires won't allow it. True story bro.

They create a lobbying group and PAC for vape industry, use the lobbying group to spread misinformation and write bills protecting billionaires interests. They use the PAC to donate to politicians campaigns or PACS, them those politicians sponsor the bill and pay off enough politicians to keep poisoning people and call it freedom.

The best part, Citizens United makes it 100% legal. No worries about bribery charges, unless it's a foreign government.

It's a sweet gig if you can get it. We should just wait for a billionaire to get elected and fix everything. 🤷‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Didn't help, now what?
make some bacon

e: actually make a brekkie bowl. Shredded hashbrowns, chorizo, scrambled eggs, sprinkle cheese, salt, pepper, onions, and hotsauce of choice (buffalo works great OR if you've got access to Old Grumpy Mark's somehow Blackberry Warship is great)

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
There are thousands of forever chemicals found across the globe and all walks of life. i think i ready that the average mothers breastmilk contains ~300 carcinogens, presumably, most of those not being any that we make naturally

Edit here is the article
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2569122/
If it came from Mama, it's safe, idgaf what anyone says... nguk nguk nguk "m o m m y ' s m i l k k k k... m m m m "

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
dog med update:

PO lost the first order
I filed claim with PO
Seller sent replacement NC
received replacement
PO found orig
PO delivered orig
PO rightfully denied claim.

+1 for a $50 med = victory

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
CSB I am cranky AS FUCK today.
same.

i wasnt supposed to work today. i was supposed to get home at 1130 last night, and sleep forever today and just get all my laundry and errands done that i couldnt do over the weekend bc i was away.

boss gets sick as fuck yesterday, 103 fever. cant come in. theres shit the new guy doesnt quite know yet.