GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Mud Plans To Spend Four Days Playing In Mrs Muds Garden ^.^ Forum Demands Pics

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
CT peeps

@Saabingti
@mwoodski

Anyone else. You ever been to a concert at powder ridge? I see The Violent Femmes are playing in August. I admit to being fussy about venues and sound.

I have not been to Pow Ridge, unfortunately. I stick to the rivers and the streams that I'm used to: College Street, The Space, Westville, Oakdale, Infinity Music Hall, rarely Xfinity Amphi.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
CT peeps

@Saabingti
@mwoodski

Anyone else. You ever been to a concert at powder ridge? I see The Violent Femmes are playing in August. I admit to being fussy about venues and sound.

I've gone skiing at Powder Ridge (and you could see the trails from my grandparents old house) does that count?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
1719047078008.png

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
CT peeps

@Saabingti
@mwoodski

We grabbed some tix to see the Femmes as well here in NC. We've been fans since the '80s, but this will be our first time seeing them live.

Jmitchell4873

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
Friday was supposed to be spent in the garage working on the new car…..I got the run around during the registration process and ended up spending most of the day on that. Then made my secret recipe meatballs for the family last night. Today is summer league basketball…….watching a bunch of freshman struggle while one or two dominate.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Friday was supposed to be spent in the garage working on the new car…..I got the run around during the registration process and ended up spending most of the day on that. Then made my secret recipe meatballs for the family last night. Today is summer league basketball…….watching a bunch of freshman struggle while one or two dominate.
So what's in the meatballs,... exactly?

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Knew the weather was gonna be stupid hot again today so tried to get an early start working on cars: Tig getting an oil change and installing the Helix I bought a few months back, GTI also getting oil and then plugs and coils. Finally got outside around 9:15-9:30.

Got through the Tig's oil change and barely started the Helix before calling it a day. Clothes were fully soaked and it wasn't even 10:30 yet. No thanks.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Went running with a club this morning.
Over 500 people showed up 🔥
Lots of hot chicks... I gotta show up earlier next week (rizz works better when you're not out of breath).
I still made some friends :)

Looking out for your health my dude: make sure you're getting acclimated to cardio/workouts in that weather, it's no joke.

Glad you're enjoying life there so far.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Anyone want the 034 dogbone arm? Thinking 200 used for like 200 miles
1000014872.jpg