GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: How Dare You Recommend The Right Tool For The Job!

blackmammoth

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w DSG
Like my life in Emergency Management, nobody will drop the required $$ for proper Disaster Recovery until something happens and then it is "why the hell didn't you....."
Had an employee's laptop get stolen out of their car (decided to leave it in plain view outside of a shitty bowling alley, go figure) and had to tell the department the laptop did not have full disc encryption on it so the countdown for leak notification has started. "Why didn't you IT people have the laptop encrypted?" "You made connecting to the work network optional even after we told you that is the only way to have the laptops encrypted with our services."

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2013 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What ever happened to ninjas? Growing up they used to be the shit. A few movies, killer video ganes: Nunja Gaiden, Shinobi, etc.... Now nothing about ninjas for decades.

They're still around. You just can't see them.

Because they're ninjas.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ninjas are still around. Just very sneaky

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I truly do not understand the attendants that just have to stand at the self checkout kiosks at drivethrough car washes to help you.. self checkout.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I truly do not understand the attendants that just have to stand at the self checkout kiosks at drivethrough car washes to help you.. self checkout.

Tell me you don't care about your paint without telling me you don't care about your paint...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Have you seen some of the people you share the road with? Their fricken idiots. They can't do anything themselves. Shit, Wendys should hire someone just to show people how to use the fountain machine.

If they haven't seen the tiktok video on how you're supposed to do it, they don't know how to do it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Also, I thought that was just my local car wash...

But it kinda makes sense. They need employees on site in case something goes wrong or someone needs help. And owners probably can't stand to pay them to just sit around until they're truly needed. So they force them to do that.

Pineapple

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI S
"Backup" car got towed erroneously, right before I was gonna donate it away. Now I get to play 3 way phone tag between the police, the tow company, and the donations's tow company and sort this out.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Let them have it

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"It's your problem now..."

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Tell me you don't care about your paint without telling me you don't care about your paint...
I honestly don't care about my paint. It gets automated car wash, then some Turtle Wax spray and shine.

Tell me you don't drive your car on track without telling me you don't drive your car on track.