GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Knowitall Wrong About Metal Endlinks - Forum Demands $3 PayPal Reparations

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
damn five pages on a sunday yall must have been bored.

FD @ Staggered.

1693779971203.png

1693779989118.png

Knotical

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2013 GTI
damn five pages on a sunday yall must have been bored.

FD @ Staggered

Damn that's like dream project car material right there. I've always wanted to mess around with a K series, almost got an Si instead of the MK6.

Now I'm thinking an FB with a N/A K series would make for a fun project...

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Man I never acknowledge other people unless im at a car meet or osmething. normally, i ignore everyone and look at only their cars and the orientation of their wheels aka are they about to merge into me.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Today's Cool Story Bro:
Went to my friends house to help him with a downpipe install and then do mine - didn't get around to mine because it got dark.
A few other bros show up and my friend's girlfriend and her friends come by. Turns out one of them is cute, like at least an 7.5/8 I'd say. Try and talk to her for a while as we're hanging around in the garage n all that, mutual chit chat - but no crazy flirting or anything. I didn't get her number or anything, figured I'd save it for next time.
I later find out that she's into girls from my friend.😖
If you don't hear from me by tomorrow it's because I've wrapped my car around a tree. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😐

Last edited: