GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Commemorating Big Tiddy Goth Brazilian Sandwich Day, 2/22 Never Forget

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Two day weekend here. My wife is making me blow balls today...

We're going to a glass blowing workshop and making ornaments.

I'm trapped in a Hallmark movie. Help.
You better be careful.

You're gonna be super grumpy about blowing balls and complaining about it and as you leave she's going to run into her high school crush who sells Christmas trees and still lives in their small town.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

aspro_gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Weekend off to a nice start. Set up my gopro and did some errands around da house. Got my skis back from getting the bindings mounted. Pierced my left earlobe too. Dad won't let me hear the end of it lolol. Tomorrow's gonna be rainy so I'll spend time in the garage replacing tie rods and throwing in ball joints. Already ordered my secret santa stuff, but I still have to do my family member gifting.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Weekend off to a nice start. Set up my gopro and did some errands around da house. Got my skis back from getting the bindings mounted. Pierced my left earlobe too. Dad won't let me hear the end of it lolol. Tomorrow's gonna be rainy so I'll spend time in the garage replacing tie rods and throwing in ball joints. Already ordered my secret santa stuff, but I still have to do my family member gifting.

Both of mine are pierced. He will get over it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Changed the front brakes on my mother in laws Rogue today. To say they were overdue is an understatement.

1701576911495.png

A local place wanted to charge her $545 for the front brakes, and intake & cabin air filters. Told my wife to tell her I could just do it for whatever the parts cost, which was $160. We ended up not even taking her money and just calling it her Christmas present. She was very happy her car no longer shakes and makes noise lol.

aspro_gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
A local place wanted to charge her $545 for the front brakes, and intake & cabin air filters. Told my wife to tell her I could just do it for whatever the parts cost, which was $160. We ended up not even taking her money and just calling it her Christmas present. She was very happy her car no longer shakes and makes noise lol.
Wholesome a f bro, and a nice win against money grabbing bitch ass "local place"

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Changed the front brakes on my mother in laws Rogue today. To say they were overdue is an understatement.

View attachment 295960

A local place wanted to charge her $545 for the front brakes, and intake & cabin air filters. Told my wife to tell her I could just do it for whatever the parts cost, which was $160. We ended up not even taking her money and just calling it her Christmas present. She was very happy her

car no longer shakes and makes noise lol.
There was plenty left on those pads.

You're a good son in law, though.