GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Commemorating Big Tiddy Goth Brazilian Sandwich Day, 2/22 Never Forget

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Some of my favorite professors were very good at this. They taught something like this: the equations are in the book if you want to look them up and do the calculations, but the output of this process is a function of these variables. Let's discuss how changing the variables impacts the process and what the implications are.

There were definitely times when engineering school was derivations and equations and falling asleep in thermodynamics ... but the best classes were the ones where we had to think through things conceptually before launching into equations.
SmartSelect_20231130_085719_Chrome.jpg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I really think that anyone can learn anything, given enough time and access to the right materials/resources. I also think there are a lot of people who simply give up when they encounter a challenge, and that's nonsense. I'm not smart. Like, not at all smart. But I'm fairly persistent, and will continually try to break down a computer problem into byte-sized pieces until I can get an idea of what's going on, and what needs to happen to gain cooperation. And that's the attitude I try to bring to everything.

I'm convinced that mindset of break things down into smaller pieces to understand the operation and think on alternative solutions is something that can be taught, even if it takes time. And everyone should strive to improve and contribute to progress.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Exactly. I'll do your open heart surgery. I watched it on Google. And how hard can Dentistry really be?
are you certified by a factory in China?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion