GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Commemorating Big Tiddy Goth Brazilian Sandwich Day, 2/22 Never Forget

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
gretchen ain't wrong lol. i hate how much fucking garbage we generate as a family let alone as a species

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
trying to figure out what dishwasher to buy - holy shit what a hard decision!

They all look just fine on the onset, most have very similar overall specs and features, but they all call them different things like 'power dry' or 'steam dry'. most have thousands of overall good reviews but its the 1 star reviews i like to read. some catch on fire, some rust, some control panels get fucked up from the steam. they all seem kind of equally shitty.

on top of knowing how much planned obsolescence there is i just have no idea what to buy lol
Bosch is 100% worth the money. Quiet AF and dependable.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Might as well tell him to buy sub-zero and wolf while we're at it

:ROFLMAO:

Well I do have nice Facom socket sets...(from before they were bought out & also produced the "Expert range" which is basically a rebrand of Brittool)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Seriously.

When we get take out we usually remove it from it's container and put it on normal plates, and then eat that with our utensils.

Plastic and styrofoam at home is just......weird.
i hate it. makes me feel poor. even though its more expensive in the long run than buying nice silverware and plates (Which we have)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
We use paper plates with the kids to help cut down on dishes. Still use regular utensils tho. Take out I’ll leave in the container so I don’t have extra stuff to wash but will use real utensils.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
gretchen ain't wrong lol. i hate how much fucking garbage we generate as a family let alone as a species

Jesus christ man, the kid isn't even born yet. Go easy on him.