GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
7th Gen Europe type R was good.....Fast & "stealth" saloons & estates are my thing....

Mind you when I was at Uni there was a certain dealership around the corner which had one of these in the window.....:love:

a buddy of mine over here in the states owns one of these and it is an incredible machine.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Really! thats fucking rad.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Also, turns out its gonna be pissing rain my whole trip. It's gonna follow me through VA, TN, FL, and all the way back.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
a buddy of mine over here in the states owns one of these and it is an incredible machine.

Where I currently live there is a independent second hand car dealership....owner bought one new, & from what I understand (I may be wrong) didn't register it & stuck it in the showroom......circa 2005yr he registered it & drove it on the public road, & it still spends 90% of its time in the dealership showroom....got to be one of the best kept, low mileage examples in the world...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
a few lucky people will finally be 1/4 their actual age tomorrow lol

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
Just read through the last couple days' worth of posts on here and it made me really miss my old second gen Integra. I wish I had some pics to share but that photo album was lost by the movers on the way to Germany (mine was white with the same stance as this one on Tein coilovers). This was my first car that I modified after moving into military housing at my first duty station. I ended up with an LS/Vtec and a 75 shot of nitrous since my wife loved that I used a big chunk of our first couple tax returns on parts [yes, I was a dumbass private]. Kept my foot in it too long one evening at the drag strip and lost compression on cylinder 2. I should have fixed it and kept that car, but I was private [so definitely still a dumbass] I still think about that car very fondly any time I see a 90's era Honda. Gawt dayum I'm old.........

A turbo K swapped into anything with a competent chassis would be a fun ride for sure. Flipped longitudinally in an E36 estate or B6 S4 avant would be the way I'd want to go. I've never owned a wagon, but my dad has owned several cool Audi, BMW and Volvo wagons that have definitely given me the itch. I'd love to get him and my son to work on a big project like that.

a78ed4293b3946cc8cc6ce239da8563d.jpg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Just read through the last couple days' worth of posts on here and it made me really miss my old second gen Integra. I wish I had some pics to share but that photo album was lost by the movers on the way to Germany (mine was white with the same stance as this one on Tein coilovers). This was my first car that I modified after moving into military housing at my first duty station. I ended up with an LS/Vtec and a 75 shot of nitrous since my wife loved that I used a big chunk of our first couple tax returns on parts [yes, I was a dumbass private]. Kept my foot in it too long one evening at the drag strip and lost compression on cylinder 2. I should have fixed it and kept that car, but I was private [so definitely still a dumbass] I still think about that car very fondly any time I see a 90's era Honda. Gawt dayum I'm old.........

A turbo K swapped into anything with a competent chassis would be a fun ride for sure. Flipped longitudinally in an E36 estate or B6 S4 avant would be the way I'd want to go. I've never owned a wagon, but my dad has owned several cool Audi, BMW and Volvo wagons that have definitely given me the itch. I'd love to get him and my son to work on a big project like that.

View attachment 300007
Friend of mine had a DA9 Integra for a while that was super cool, I don't know what all was done to it but it was definitely quick. It's funny, I get a similar degree of nostalgia over mk4 VWs for similar reasons, first car I modified, etc.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
With my first car being an 88 Accord and also owning a 94 there is a nostalgic feeling when you get into a 90’s Honda. Whenever I get in the Prelude the smell alone takes me back.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
With my first car being an 88 Accord and also owning a 94 there is a nostalgic feeling when you get into a 90’s Honda. Whenever I get in the Prelude the smell alone takes me back.
Aaaay my wife's first car was a 95 Accord, 4cyl manual :cool: Hers had a sunroof and leather interior, not bad for a first car haha

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Installed LEDs in the garage this weekend. Shit is bright af
View attachment 299996

I have very similar lights, probably the same. I love them. I just had to replace 3 out of the 7 on the ceiling. They were still passing power through to the next daisy chained ones, but weren't lighting up. Still looked brand new.

However, my "shop light", which is the 8th one from the pack, that gets tossed around, shoved under cars, run over, stepped on, fluids leaked on it, etc... It looks like it's clinging on for dear life. Yet, still works perfectly fine...

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
Friend of mine had a DA9 Integra for a while that was super cool, I don't know what all was done to it but it was definitely quick. It's funny, I get a similar degree of nostalgia over mk4 VWs for similar reasons, first car I modified, etc.
I had a Mk3 and E36 while I was in Germany, I really miss both of those cars, but it would have cost an arm and a leg to import them when I came back to the states.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

CSB3: Needed Reminder That The Carlton Was Awesome​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
how often do you get into a 90's honda? like what are you doing, offering blowies to randos to be in their 90's honda? i don't think ive ever been in one