GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
japanese developed and built ones very good.

uk dev and built ones, not so much.

First & second Gen type R look good....

....forth & fifth are just a playstation wet dream......in old talk:- "it looks like its been ram raided through halfords".....

or " barry boys".....

As for the three tail pipe design that they keep doing...(I know what they are)....just no...

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
i am also the weirdo who likes the four door sedan type r's best, even if one was a uk developed one.

1709070868499.png

1709070911450.png

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
i am also the weirdo who likes the four door sedan type r's best, even if one was a uk developed one.

View attachment 299984
View attachment 299985

7th Gen Europe type R was good.....Fast & "stealth" saloons & estates are my thing....

Mind you when I was at Uni there was a certain dealership around the corner which had one of these in the window.....:love:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Assuming

1. It's a bluebird day, and
2. there's still snow,

#SkiTheEast is gonna have some KILLER photos. It's going right over Whiteface, Gore, Stowe, and Sugarloaf (among others)
Didn't know u were chill like that.
I've got Ikon Passes, and totality goes over Sugarbush and Loon as well as a few others.
Lets go see it (unless you're bad at skiing/snowboarding)

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Didn't know u were chill like that.
I've got Ikon Passes, and totality goes over Sugarbush and Loon as well as a few others.
Lets go see it (unless you're bad at skiing/snowboarding)

Grew up snowboarding Gore and Iceface. Unfortunately my place of employment has a weird July-to-June PTO calendar, so I'm out of PTO.

I can picture the steez shots now, though. Some sick rail jib or absolute send off a kicker, looking right up at the totality. It's gonna be incredible if the snow and weather conditions align.

Some of my buddies have grabbed Ikon passes because the closest "good" mountains are Stratton and Killington. Not sure if they did this year but I've been telling myself I'll join them one of these years. If you haven't been, Sugarloaf is 100% worth the trip.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
I've heard good things about Sugarloaf (apparently they have the best glades).
If I do go to a ski mtn to see the totality, I'll go right to the peak and sit around for the partial phases and the totality.
If you do jump on a pass, get the Ikon, it's much better than the epic for the east coast.
I went to Stratton this year and it was underwhelming. Killington and Sugarbush in VT are really good. Sunday River and Sugarloaf are the good Maine resorts.
If you ever find time to shred at Wachusett in MA, lmk since I can hook you up with tickets.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
CSB: Supposed to leave for FL tmrw
Broke my hood release lever earlier (bruh)
Having some joint pains this evening (mega bruh)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
amazing how i can go for weeks on end with like nothing going on at work to having to stay up till midnight for days in a row to barely stay on top of shit