GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The Truth Behind Rejuvenate Cbd Gummies

You want the truth!? You cant handle the truth!!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I want the truth behind updated thread titles

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
3 day work week so can't wait to phone it in. Gonna be doing my best Riceburner-updating-thread-titles impression.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Spent the latter part of yesterday detailing my mother in laws tiguan, wound up polushing the paint and ceramic coating it #shockedpicachu

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Hi @clownish ,
Taking this chance since you're online. I've already pulled the trigger on the 17z brake kit and I've been reading the ttrs mastery cylinder thread and I've come to the consensus that it's necessary to have a good brake pedal feel. Given that it's been years, have you made any changes to your setup?
Gelo

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
first gen Tiguan SEL AWD would be a fun daily. lower it like a turtle and it might be fun.

Bagged Tigs look awesome. It's got some good mod cross-compatibility but the transmission is such a huge letdown. I've tried to do some curiosity searching to see if a DSG swap is possible, but there's really nothing out there. I wager it would technically be possible since they sold DSG Tigs in the EU but idek if there was a PQ EA888 4mo DSG vehicle here in the states. Wiki says that some Gen 1 Tigs had a 7sp DSG so maybe the Mk7R box?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
it is SUCH a letdown. And its not a BAD auto in general, but it is definitely not a great auto. But thats hard for me to justify as I haven't really ever experienced a great automatic transmission.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Speaking of tiguans. Update on my drama. Dropped mine off at the dealership for paint correction (had 2 scratches on the door when we purchased it, vw fixing it for free). Got the loaner....... all I can say is 3 words

F*#k Nissan Rouge

This is the worst pos I have ever seen. No power and a cvt. Have I mentioned I miss my R yet?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
they plan that loaner out so you NEVER ever think of selling your VW lol

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Zero day work week. Not only do I get to collect unemployment for one week, my two holiday days get put back into my PTO account. Same at xmas! Did chores went to diner for breakfast, and hike, one more chore then since it's a decent day we're taking Comet out and getting ice cream.

Good day.