GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Every forum has that 1 weird old guy.

Hard to really tell, but it looks very much like our 2019 Audi Nardo Gray RS 3. We get quite a few questions about what its color is called, and always positive comments about the color. We certainly enjoy our Audi, now at 42,957 miles of which 30,929 miles have been fast country back roads, as weather permits. Only changes were the tires which lasted only ONE DAY! WE put 245/40/18 on Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 wheels and have had very good performance out of this configuration on our very fast country back road drives, we average 3 days a week as weather permits.

Too bad that all this driver knows is burning the tread off of the tires, while also burning out his hearing! Video should have shown some of what the RS 3 can do on fast back roads in the country, which we've run now at 30,929 miles of the 42,957 miles now on our 2019 Audi RS 3.

A truly great automobile indeed!

Like the guy that left a comment on this video. He's on one of the audi forums too and every comment he leaves is almost a copy paste of this. There's slight variations of it, but every post mentions his cars color and year, the amount of comments he gets on it, and then he mentions how many miles are on the car with how many of them have been on the back country roads and the days of the week he takes it driving on those roads.

Sometimes people tell him off after they've seen one of his posts for the 50th time. Other people speak up and defend him and tell them to leave him the hell alone. I want to say this guy is in his 80s, but I could be wrong.

He's my future as I add more miles on my 2023 Turbo Blue RS3. Now at 2400 miles of which 1300 miles have been on fast highways to get it home. Still on OEM tires and wheels I now average 5 days a week of city driving to get to work.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
do i cash in my free burrito today or wait later in the week

Live in the now. What happens if you break your leg tomorrow and become bedridden and can't get a burrito later in the week?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Every forum has that 1 weird old guy.

Like the guy that left a comment on this video. He's on one of the audi forums too and every comment he leaves is almost a copy paste of this. There's slight variations of it, but every post mentions his cars color and year, the amount of comments he gets on it, and then he mentions how many miles are on the car with how many of them have been on the back country roads and the days of the week he takes it driving on those roads.

Sometimes people tell him off after they've seen one of his posts for the 50th time. Other people speak up and defend him and tell them to leave him the hell alone. I want to say this guy is in his 80s, but I could be wrong.

He's my future as I add more miles on my 2023 Turbo Blue RS3. Now at 2400 miles of which 1300 miles have been on fast highways to get it home. Still on OEM tires and wheels I now average 5 days a week of city driving to get to work.
I can kinda empathize. Like, he's probably an older dude, or someone who's just plain lonely, and the car brings him joy. I find joy telling y'all about my dumb cars and things going on in my life, I don't have a ton of IRL friends to talk to so hanging on the forums and posting about dumb shit is a nice way to feel like you're not completely fading out of existence.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
House is getting torn apart currently due to the sewer overflow last week. Incredibly anxiety-inducing. We don’t know what this will cost until they tear shit up and see what’s wet. Trying to manage costs where we can and do some of the work myself — gotta try to have enough insurance coverage left to replace the floors in the main area of the home.

If you’re like me, you’ll have a panic attack looking at this photo and think that all that black fuzzy stuff is mold. It is not. It’s part of the underlay.

Attachments

• IMG_6065.jpeg
    IMG_6065.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 75

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Michael Scott is being a dick without realizing it again.👌

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Live in the now. What happens if you break your leg tomorrow and become bedridden and can't get a burrito later in the week?
Or he trips and falls, shattering his jaw and has to eat through a tube for 6 weeks? Tube burritos just hit different, and not good different.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Or he trips and falls, shattering his jaw and has to eat through a tube for 6 weeks? Tube burritos just hit different, and not good different.

It's a burrito already a tube of delicious filling?