GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I will freak some out by tonights dinner. Tofu Florentine one of those dishes where you don't miss the chicken (or wine...I sub in cider/lemon/balsamic)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Isn't that the cheese?

Definitely looks like teeth marks tho.
Ah cheese would make more sense, I was thinking what kind of monster eats butter with chili? Acadia.

In fairness I regularly take bites off the cheese block 🤷

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Isn't that the cheese?

Definitely looks like teeth marks tho.
CSB: Went to a big family dinner at a fancy restaurant. My brother in law, who was like 12 at the time, was quietly eating at the corner of the table. When the waiter stopped by to check on us, he decided to ask him "these cheese slices are delicious, what kind is it?" to which the waiter replied "sir, that is herbed butter". He had eaten like 1/4lb of it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
CSB a friend brought in butterscotch candies to work that she got in China town. They just said butter on the label. I assumed poor translation... Nope they were butter flavored hard candies. It was a very nasty 5 seconds before I spit it into my hand

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
CSB a friend brought in butterscotch candies to work that she got in China town. They just said butter on the label. I assumed poor translation... Nope they were butter flavored hard candies. It was a very nasty 5 seconds before I spit it into my hand

Hmm...

I'd try it. I wouldn't immediately write it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.