GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
RS3 base msrp went up $2k. I think that just happened today...haven't even seen anyone talking about it yet. The car my dealer's had in transit forever now jumped from $63,095 to $65,095. I thought it was a different car for a second, but I clicked on it and it's the same options, it's the same car. My spec sheet from 4 months ago says $58,900 for the base price, but the builder on the audi site now says $60,900. I expected a price increase with the model year, but that didn't happen until now so I kinda quit expecting it.

It's like a tree falling in the woods. If an RS3 never arrives to a dealer, does it's MSRP really go up?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Saved yourself an expensive mistake. Rs3 is automatic trans, 0/10

boo-boo-this-man.gif

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It's like a tree falling in the woods. If an RS3 never arrives to a dealer, does it's MSRP really go up?
8 weeks it's been in transit from factory. Not even made it the port yet.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Never got my Rodeo Cheeseburger. Just ate a few slices of Swiss cheese from the fridge.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It's hilarious just seeing Alex Jones being the sane one.

"You mean you just like the uniforms?" -Jones

"No, there's a loooooot of things that I love about Hitler, a looooot of things." -Kanye

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It's hilarious just seeing Alex Jones being the sane one.

"You mean you just like the uniforms?" -Jones

"No, there's a loooooot of things that I love about Hitler, a looooot of things." -Kanye

meanwhile the troll at the other end of the table is vigorously masterbating to Kanye’s verbal diarrhea.

Edit: was fun watching Kanye sinking the final nails in his public opinion coffin via Twitter tonight. 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.