GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Leftover enchiladas from last night

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I made a home made pizza over the weekend and had to do this. I let the dough sit too long before attempting to transfer it to the pizza stone and had no choice but to fold it into a calzone instead.
Ah the pizza poptart

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I made a home made pizza over the weekend and had to do this. I let the dough sit too long before attempting to transfer it to the pizza stone and had no choice but to fold it into a calzone instead.
1670435696564.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Is a calzone just a stromboli backwards?

Calzone has ricotta in it a Stromboli does not. The sauce is inside a Stromboli also rather then on the side.

*according to the pizza shop I worked for many years ago.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
All stromboli's are calzones, but not all calzones are strombolis.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I actually had a leftover calzone from Mellow Mushroom. It was dynamite.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Why does every videogame and model making company not make a good accurate version of the eclipse gsx? Like with the bigger spoiler and right bumpers. The original eclipse gsx looks so good but all videogames only have the shitty version and every model company only makes the ugle f&f version
1999_mitsubishi_eclipse-gsx_1999_mitsubishi_eclipse-gsx_293e427d-fb36-473e-84c1-f37dbddebb88-z...jpg

Vs
2g-1995-1999.png

Attachments

• 1999_mitsubishi_eclipse-gsx_1999_mitsubishi_eclipse-gsx_293e427d-fb36-473e-84c1-f37dbddebb88-z...jpg
    1999_mitsubishi_eclipse-gsx_1999_mitsubishi_eclipse-gsx_293e427d-fb36-473e-84c1-f37dbddebb88-z...jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 38

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Why does every videogame and model making company not make a good accurate version of the eclipse gsx? Like with the bigger spoiler and right bumpers. The original eclipse gsx looks so good but all videogames only have the shitty version and every model company only makes the ugle f&f version
View attachment 267516
Vs
View attachment 267517
bc it was a north american market only car so they don't waste time on it

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
1670445232877.png

honestly cannot wait to see these things race next year.

i MIGHT put up a 2023 Supercars season thread when we get closer to the start of the season. they offer the best streaming coverage of any motorsport. you pay $7/mo to subscribe to their youtube channel and you literally get the full days of coverage every race weekend with all practice, q, an race sessions from the top series and all their supports.

then its available on demand anytime after

Last edited:

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
there's a set of those A3 wheels i want for sale on my local marketplace with tires for $350. they've been up for like 7 weeks, if they're still up by the end of the month I'm gonna offer the guy $300 for em.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I don't know if anyone else has Pat's Pizza in their area (I think it's a mid Atlantic chain), but they have by far my favorite pizza adjacent food. Despite making barely passable pizza and mediocre cheese steaks, their hybrid of the two, the stuffed steak pizza, is freaking incredible.

a05428388308c0195290d25b45beafd1_-united-states-maryland-harford-county-2-halls-cross-roads-ab...jpg

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
there's a set of those A3 wheels i want for sale on my local marketplace with tires for $350. they've been up for like 7 weeks, if they're still up by the end of the month I'm gonna offer the guy $300 for em.
Shit dude, offer 250 and see if he'll bite. Just don't ask to sleep on his couch.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
ok y'all NE folks. What are some NE only restaurants/chains/etc. that I absolutely gotta hit later this month? Must be findable in Central Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.