GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
lol, We had people like that one time. My mom said she got yelled at by them too, so next time they yell at me just flip them off. I can get it a little more if you want to yell at the 19 year old with the red car and loud exhaust. I got yelled at after coming to a complete stop, waited for people to clear the road, and then drove past at 15 mph. To yell at people like my mom though, now I know you're just yelling at people to be an asshole. They were annoying af. It was 3-4 different families in their own homes that would come outside and take over the street with their kids. They lived right near the beginning of the street too and that was the only entrance. Everybody that lived on the street had to deal with them.
They had kids out(which had all stopped moving). I had already slowed down and was covering the brake when she decided I was going too fast. Stupid bia

And I have zero mods

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
They had kids out(which had all stopped moving). I had already slowed down and was covering the brake when she decided I was going too fast. Stupid bia

And I have zero mods
You got that red stripe on the front of the car still? It makes it look too fast.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
CSB:

Not long after I moved into the neighborhood I'm currently living in I was taking my dog for a walk around the block and he did what dogs do, stopped to start taking a shit in someone's grass. This wasn't his normal spot but I guess he really had to go. I did the normal decent thing and grabbed one of the plastic bags I carry to pick his shit up. Suddenly this guy pokes his head out of his living room window and starts yelling at me. I (calmly) tell him I'm picking it up, he goes off on this whole get your fucking dog off my lawn tirade. The conversation ended with me yelling back "I'm going to make sure my dog shits in your yard everyday this week". Sure enough I came back to that spot every day that week and walked back and forth until my dog did his business. I picked it up each time but my wanted my dog to understand thats a good place to take a dump. He still does occasionally. I've seen that neighbor a few times since, we don't talk much.

TL - DR: screw karens and thier male equivalents

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You got that red stripe on the front of the car still? It makes it look too fast.
I got yelled at going 15 in the JEEP. She said, 'my dog was chasing you.' Never did see any dog, just Karen.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R