GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We've done it, guys, we reached idiocracy. I was watching a commercial for the new Top Gun movie, and there was a commercial in the middle of the commercial. Murrica.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
new exhaust setup is pretty loud. odds of my HOA putting me on notice?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
new exhaust setup is pretty loud. odds of my HOA putting me on notice?
My STR Miata was stupid loud with a header and small race muffler.

Complaints posted on the neighborhood FB page, but never cited.

They did cite me for changing door and shutters colors from black to dark blue. I didn't even think they'd notice, and it looked 10x better, but they did.

In reality, they just wanted the $75 fee for it to go to the architectural committee.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sometimes it feels a little soft. It doesn't need to be rock hard, but I think if it was a little stiffer it would feel pretty good.
I've seen wear on the shift linkage before, where the teeth grab that bracket. You can use a certain size washer on top to get that stiff feeling back.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Really gave my car away there when selling my turbo today lmao
Screenshot_20220502-200049_Messages.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
HOA are Nazis, change my mind.
Statistically speaking, the number of HOAs that have committed racially inspired violence upon jewish people in attempts to take control of europe is very very low.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Shunnabingoinsofast!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Never heard os osgood schlatters wow that sounds fucked.

I had osgood schlatters disease in the classic location just below the left patella tendon. Very painful at the worst stage. Very painful for months afterwards if bumped. I still have the bone protrusion but it doesn't hurt if bumped amymore.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Even if you don't have an HOA you get all the Karen's. A lady yelled at me one time to slow down when I was doing 15mph
lol, We had people like that one time. My mom said she got yelled at by them too, so next time they yell at me just flip them off. I can get it a little more if you want to yell at the 19 year old with the red car and loud exhaust. I got yelled at after coming to a complete stop, waited for people to clear the road, and then drove past at 15 mph. To yell at people like my mom though, now I know you're just yelling at people to be an asshole. They were annoying af. It was 3-4 different families in their own homes that would come outside and take over the street with their kids. They lived right near the beginning of the street too and that was the only entrance. Everybody that lived on the street had to deal with them.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Sounds like you guys need an aggressive overrun file. Next time they tell you to slow down drive past them at 10 mph revving out the O.K. corral behind you

Status
Not open for further replies.