GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
So there IS a fabled lasagna pizza?!?!

1670533685048.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So there IS a fabled lasagna pizza?!?!
This reminds me, for the guys who know what's up with Cincinnati Chili, I have made Cincinnati Chili Lasagna several times now, it's delicious. They already serve it over spaghetti, so I figured, why not? Just replace the red sauce and meat in your recipe with the chili, add a little cheddar on top. I'll try to find a picture.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
There is a place in the chicago area that has what they call a sicilian pizza. It's deep dish, but it's dough, cheese, dough, sauce.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There is a place in the chicago area that has what they call a sicilian pizza. It's deep dish, but it's dough, cheese, dough, sauce.

That's a calzone.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Like how a chicken nugget has sauce on the outside?

View attachment 267601

Sauce on the outside.
Next time u get nugs, ask them to dump sauce on top and make it like that. Weak comparison, no wonder you guys need skinny slices, probably couldn't lift a chicago slice

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
thats called a pizza you fucking retard

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Nice reaponse kid, what do you think this is my first time on the boards? You probably still dip your chicken nuggets in ketchup

Status
Not open for further replies.