GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Agenda for the day:

1. Get a hair cut
2. Run to Target to buy paper towels
3. Run my car through the local paint-fucker car wash
4. Make the pilgrimage to the one liquor store in RI that sells Mighty Squirrel
5. WWAAAAANNNGGGGGGZZ
No TB? Ban.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Have you tried them?

Yes. I was being sarcastic, poking fun over the opinion of some others around here. I had them on my GTI, and almost had them on my R. No issue with them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Feels. We were supposed to hang out with friends tonight and my wife just canceled because she's not feeling well. I haven't hung out with anyone since the beginning of December and was looking forward to it 😡

Wanna get some wings?

Placed some calls, waaannnggz might be back on. Can be tough when you're married with kids, and all your friends are married with kids. Spontaneous shit is hard to do sometimes.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Sounds like we need to plan a Wang Chung outing at Mighty Squirrel.

While I'm absolutely down for that, I want specific wings right now. I've been dying for wings from Boneyard Barbecue, which I haven't had in years. I thought they were permanently closed, and just found out they're not.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Confirmed, wing plan is back on with some friends.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
I got My GF’s 7 year old into racing real hard. He’s autistic and anything he finds he likes - he gets into it REALLY intensely. So he hears racing in the living room and yells “I love racing!” I said “well you’re in luck. This one is 24 hours long!” I wish I had take a picture of his mind blown face. He’s probably going to be up as close to 24 hours as he possibly can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.