GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
First BF purchase.

12L of Motul DSG fluid for $30 🤣

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/558194060

Since it's a marketplace vendor, fully expect the order to be cancelled due to a pricing error, or I'll just get shipped some Celine Dion Keto Gummies. But figured for $30 I'd shoot my shot.
Went to order it on the app and sold out before I could pay. Someone just got 4 cases for really cheap

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
BMP is just going to drop ship them from Aerofabb anyway, so they're only going to come from 70 miles away regardless.
Yep, I’m aware of this. Hopefully Aerofabb has them in stock or the wait isn’t too long. Historically, most of their stuff is BTO.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Went to order it on the app and sold out before I could pay. Someone just got 4 cases for really cheap

Check again, I looked now and it's even cheaper from another seller at $25 🤣

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
1669475178356.png

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
It's been a, meh, black Friday otherwise for car related things. Things I wanted (like led headlights) didn't go on sales.

I tried to buy some things from klii and thier website wouldn't let you complete an order.

I tried to order from badgeskins and they wanted $12 to ship two stickers that I'm already paying $21 for. GTFO with that.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
i kinda wish aerofabb made one of those flat bill hat looking extensions for the rear of my wagon but oh well.

might just make one out of plexi so i can try to do one of those reflected into the glass things like an aw11 mr2.

1669475932285.png

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
It's been a, meh, black Friday otherwise for car related things. Things I wanted (like led headlights) didn't go on sales.

I tried to buy some things from klii and thier website wouldn't let you complete an order.

I tried to order from badgeskins and they wanted $12 to ship two stickers that I'm already paying $21 for. GTFO with that.
The catback exhaust that I want is on sale as well, but it wasn’t worth the risk involved trying to convince the minister of finance on that one. I had already been green-lighted on the mounts.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
I did manage to grab the VWR ball seat stud conversion from USP for $130. No asking required.

That original purchase and return to FCP (they didn’t list as conical) facilitated the blowing of budget earlier than expected for 2022.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.